Monday 13 April 2020

LET´S CONTINUE WORKING AT CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE

Hi guys!!!

How is it going?? How are you and your families? I hope everything goes well. I keep my fingers crossed.

As you know, your marks for this 3rd term are going to be evaluated thoroughout all the work we do  from 13th March till we don´t know yet, but probably May or June.


This week, we are going to finish unit 5. Working with Conditionals



Check this video with the explanation of conditionals, 0,1,2,3 and please, do exercises 8,9,10,11,12 on page 57. Send me a photo of them via mobile or email. Deadline 17th April.

Practice exercises on-line with all the conditional types at this link: https://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/conditional-exercises.html . Practise with 1,2,3 conditionals and for me to see you have done it, do a screen capture.

Let me know all your doubts via email or mobile.

Take care a lot and try to do your best!!

Next becoming weeks we will work with direct speech and relatives pronouns.

Good luck guys!!





No comments:

Post a Comment