Monday 30 September 2019

FIRST PROJECT: THE MOST CURIOUS AND UNUSUAL HOUSE TO LIVE

Hi everybody!!!

We are going to face our first project of the year...I keep my fingers crossed and I hope you enjoy it. It is titled: THE MOST CURIOUS AND UNUSUAL HOUSE TO LIVE.

To develop this project, follow these steps:


  1. Make a research on the internet looking for pictures, videos and information about unsual houses to live in the world.
  2. Take notes of the most relevant aspects of these houses such as: location, materialshow it is outdoors and indoors, decoration, amount of people that can live inside and so on...
  3. Design a postcard presentation with the house you have selected. In that postcard you should print a picture of the house and its characteristics.
  4. Elaborate a presentation for your classmates talking about all features of the chosen house. You can choose the format you want.
  5. When you finish this project, you must write a blog entry talking about the place you have visited and explored to know this original house.
  6. Deadline: 15th October.

Good luck and enjoy!!!

Take care!!

Ascen

10 comments:

  1. Hi Ascen,
    Thanks to this work I have learned about modern houses in my case a church that is now a house I would love to visit that place and in the future live.
    See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone:
    My house is in Waltz, is a little and common village that is in Switzerland near the mountains. This village is very beautiful overall in winter because everything is covered with snow...also there are many free animals like goats 🐐 and cows 🐮.
    I want to be there because I like the countryside and the mountains 🏔.

    CU
    Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ascen, I saw this unusual house on a website. They talked about an incredible house similar to The Picapiedra´s house, I loved this idea, so I decided to do this project on this house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ascen!
    I am Ramón.
    This strange house is un Tokyo, the capital of Japan.
    It is a big city next to the ocean with a lot of people in it (14 millions) and with an interesting and unusual culture that I want to feel. 🏯🏯
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ascen
    I am Jose Manuel
    My house is in Poland, more specifically in Sopot. This city is recognized as an important health and tourism center, and is characterized by having the longest wooden pier in Europe. see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ascen
    My house is in Granada, Churriana de la Vega, I hope you like this spectacular pyramid-shaped house

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ascen! My house is located in Gulf of Gökova, Turkey. It has form of Eye of Horus.
    CU

    Beatriz de las Heras

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hi Ascen
    I'm Carlos Barba
    My house is called Nautilus House, it is in Naucalpan, Mexico, this house is so special because of its conch shape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alejandro Zurdo said,
    Hi Ascen
    My unusual house is Jah Mahal.It is a palace in the water.In My opinion I don’t like live here because is vertical far to the poblation and if you want to go out you must cross the brigbe and this is very long,but it is a very nice place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucía Sánchez said,

    Hi Ascen, I’m Lucía.
    My house is the Slide house in Nakameguro, Tokio.🇯🇵
    It’s a house planed for children. It’s unusual because it has got a very big slide since the third to the first floor.🎢🎢
    tomorrow I will explain you slowlier.👋🏻
    BFN

    ReplyDelete